Wednesday 6 February 2013

Daniel here! Sorry I have no pictures at this time because besides work I haven't  really been up to much. January is my favorite month. Not only is my birthday in January but it is also the first month of the year. This is also the time of the year when everyone makes their New Years resolutions. Obviously my first resolution was to lose weight. It's just got to go. Secondly, I told myself that I would work harder at Korean. Up until now, I realized I was taking this whole scholarship for granted. My mindset was" Oh, I'm in Korea for free I want to have fun!" But this isn't the reason for the program and it's surely not the reason my mom was thinking, so I have been doing my best to accel in Korean. Because it's January, I believe it marks the half-way point on our trip. It's hard to believe this much time has passed. By now, all of our Korean knowledge has expanded exponentially and we have a better understanding of Korean life and culture.

Now that we are on break, I hope we all get to have a fun New Years {again}. Anyone going out of town? My only plans are to get all this winter break work done and finally have time to get together with a friend and go to the movies and practice my Korean. One more thing. I'm really excited about our song activity. I think it is cool that we are creating a song that will set the tone for future NSLI-Y Korea programs. AndI also like how we picked out group names! How cute. So I guess that is all for now.

3NIGMA OUT!     

No comments:

Post a Comment